It’s widely accepted that the NHS is facing an unprecedented demand for services, with many senior industry figures now confident the accelerated adoption of technology could help to alleviate many of the pressures on clinical services.
Samsung’s technology* continues to be used by healthcare organisations across the globe, in order to do more with less and improve both the patient and employee experience. It’s proven that ‘mobile working’ enables healthcare professionals to work more flexibly, access information more readily and deliver better patient outcomes – all of which helps with:
• Instant and secure communication with colleagues
• Remote access to patient records
• Real time capture of patient observations and notes
• Immersive technology for training
• Protection against cyber-attacks
Samsung is ideally placed to help equip and educate your teams with the latest technology and ensure that your organisation’s data remains secure.